Greenwich Woven Energy-Saving Blackout Panels
The woven design on this blackout panel offers a classic style while blocking light and diminishing noise. The energy-saving curtain can help reduce your utility bills by blocking out heat and cold, and the rod pocket top makes hanging easy. Machine wash. Polyester; imported. Panels sold individually. Choose: Blush, Stone, Sage, Denim, White, Silver or Terracotta. Available in: 63" Panel (63"L x 40"W) or 84" Panel (84"L x 40"W). Material Type
Shop with confidence! For over 50 years, Collections Etc has been bringing unique, whimsical, inspirational, and home solution products to customers. All Collections Etc products come with a 60 day, easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee. No Risk Purchase, Hassle-Free Returns - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
With customer satisfaction as our number one priority, we proudly offer a Satisfaction Guarantee for all our merchandise and services. From our appealing merchandise and incredible values, to our friendly customer service, we strive to provide a positive shopping experience by meeting or exceding your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied within 60 days of your purchase (see return policy for details).
- Blackout technology blocks out most unwanted light while enhancing privacy
- Energy efficient design reduces energy lost through your windows by up to 40%
- Thermal properties help keep summer heat and winter chill out of your home
- Noise reduction up to 30% helps you get a sounder, more uninterrupted sleep
- Built-in metal grommets fit curtain rods up to 1. 5" in diameter
- Each panel sold separately
- Curtain rod not included. Double rod may be needed for layering.